Friday 15 March 2013

*Fashion Friday*





see a bit more of this here



In  the light of the Craft Challenge over at Craftbotic
I started a little project that I had on my mind for a while now.

But although it is not the same as one of the contesters PJ from Planned in Pencil 
It has the same starting point….Part of an old pair of jeans

So started to look for something else and turned to internet for inspiration.

And lately starting to wonder about this, maybe it´s time I start with looking everywhere BUT internet.
Because there are some AMAZING people out there.
They make it look so easy to make your own stuff or just pimp up a t-shirt or a pair of jeans!

here are 2 of my favorites


&



But be warned!
EVERYTHING that you ever could think of these girls have already done and then some!

And that right here is the problem with internet for me at the moment.

What ever you have dreamed up there is somebody out there who has already made it, took pictures and put it on the World Wide Web it seems.

I am making a promise to myself to try to keep it as authentic as I possible can. Staying true to myself and try to make the things that I come up with a bit sooner then I do at the moment.

So it´s back to the drawing board  for me and hope that I will come up with something else,
SOON



Hope you all have a great weekend!



4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh bless you. I love the button bracelet. There are few truely original ideas out there. I try not to go on the internet before I make something unless it's to find the knowledge for a technique I need or for information on materials. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I need it :-) Like a guy I did an internship with when in fashion school told me years ago ( when internet was still a thing of the future *GASP*) ideas are floating in the air for everyone to grasp. Internet has made that floating a world wide thing I guess.

      Delete
  2. So cute! You'll definitely have to link up.

    Trash to Couture is awesome, that girl has some serious talent! =)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chica! I have a little more time left to come up with something more recent :-)

      Delete